One of the brands I recently consulted with has generously decided to spoil one of my readers wth a R400 voucher to shop their online store :)
Shauna Neill is the new brand name under which the Blossom Handmade jewellery range will fall.
After 6 years trading under the name Blossom Handmade, creative owner, Shauna Neill has consolidated the jewellery range, changed the logo and added some exciting new ranges, as well as a brand new online store which launches at the end of May.
To celebrate Mother’s Day this year, they are giving one Ask Ashe reader a R400 voucher to shop their current online store.
1. Leave a comment on this post, or on facebook, or on twitter – you choose – telling me your favourite colour – easy!
2. Entries on each platform will be counted, so you may enter on as many of them as you like.
3. Make sure to tag @AskAshe if you’re on facebook, twitter or instagram, so I can see your entry.
4. A winner will be chosen at random at midday on Thursday 12th May and will be contacted via the channel they entered on.
5. Voucher code and prize will be sent to winner by Shauna Neill.