That’s right – there’s a limited edition flavour hitting the BOS stable this summer and YOU are being asked to “Go BOS” and design the can! They’re after a unique design and are offering the winner a R10 000 cash prize as well as the opportunity to see their design on 100 000 limited edition cans in store!!!
Visit www.BOSDESIGNER.com to unleash your creativity and stand a chance to win!
The competition is open to anyone, with the only brief being to “go BOS!”
How to enter:
- Visit BOSDESIGNER.com to design your can online, or to download the template to design in your preferred programme, or by hand
- Follow the instructions to upload to the BOS Gallery or email email@example.com
- Competition opens 25th August 2014 and ends on 3rd October 2014. Winners will be announced on 10th October 2014
- Entries will be judged by Grant Rushmere, Richard Bowsher and Dave Evans of BOS, in collaboration with Alix Rose Cowie of 10and5.com
- BOS will also be giving away spot prizes to entries throughout the duration of the competition and there will be plenty of BOS Ice Tea product, merchandise and Kalahari vouchers up for grabs
- For full T&C’s please visit: bosicetea.com/bos-blog
For further information please contact:
email: Jen Watkins: Jen@bosbrands.com or call: 021 465 9989 or check out the BOS website
Make sure you follow BOS on Twitter: @BOS, Facebook and Instagram: @bosicetea for all the exciting updates & entries.