The TOPS at SPAR Bierfest is back at Suncoast for its fourth season from 19th – 21st September 2014. Set in a 4 000-seater Brauhaus marquee, the festival is conducted in the style of the Munich Oktoberfest with entertainment, Bavarian cuisine, oompah music and traditionally dressed frauleins serving beers, specially brewed by SAB for the event.
From start to finish, the atmosphere at Bierfest is easy-going and the emphasis is on having as much fun as possible before getting home safely via one of the many #DrinkSmart options.
There are 4 different ticket options for sale:
• The V-VIP option: Ze Braumeister!
R906.30 per person: brings you the best of Bierfest, your meals and drinks, memorabilia, VIP Seating and Parking included.
• The VIP option: Ze Brauhaus!
R450.30 per person: comfort and access to meals, drinks, costume accessories and more.
• The Über Bier Hall Ticket:
R195 per person includes 1 x 500ml bier, a bier tasting, a dress-up item and more.
• The Standard Bier Hall Ticket:
R125 per person includes entrance to the event, along with a complimentary bier tasting.
All tickets can be booked through the Bierfest website or on their Facebook page.
All food and drink purchased at the festival are made using Bierfest Crowns available in denominations of R25, sold in packs of five (these are non-refundable).
You can also pre-order food platters online and have them delivered directly to your table.
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN TICKETS!!!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
There are 8 tickets to be won in total:
· 2 x double standard tickets for Saturday lunch session
· 2 x double standard tickets for Sunday lunch session
So 4 winners will each get double standard tickets
HOW TO ENTER:
· Leave a comment on this post telling me which session you would like to attend (Sat or Sun)
· For an extra entry you can tweet “I want to win 2x Durban Bierfest tickets with @askashe”
· The competition starts on Monday 11th August and closes at 5pm on Friday 22nd August 2014.
· The winners will be contacted via email and announced on Monday 25th August 2014.
· Be sure to leave a valid email address so you can be contacted to claim your prize.
· Four winners who comment on this blog post will each win double standard tickets for either the Sat or Sun session.
· Tickets are not transferrable to another session and transport to, food eaten, drinks drunk and stuff bought at the event is not included in the prize ;)
If you do attend the event, please do so responsibly and don’t drink & drive!