It’s time for the annual Good Food & Wine Show Durban – a feast of food, wine and lifestyle highlights including celebrity chefs, artisan food, home-grown produce an array of South African wines and spirits.
The show runs from 24 – 26 October 2014 at the Durban Exhibition Centre and includes the following highlights in 2014:
- Host of Hayden Quinn South Africa on SABC3
- India’s Most Celebrated Chef, Sanjeev Kapoor
- Cake Boss’s Right Hand Man, Mauro Castano
- Food Network’s Spice Prince, Reza Mahammad
- Food Network Chef, Siba Mtongana
I’ve got 2 double sets of entry tickets to give away – so 4 tickets in total.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Just leave a comment on this post telling me your favourite food & wine pairing.
- For an extra entry tweet ‘I want to win tickets to the Durban Good Food & Wine Show with @askashe’
- For one more entry, share the giveaway post on the Ask Ashe Blog facebook page
- Competition starts on Monday 6th October and closes on Friday 17th October
- The winner will be notified via email, so please ensure you leave a valid email address when posting your comment
- Entrants must be from Durban or in Durban for the event between 24 – 26 October 2014.