Cannot wait for this next week live in Durban!
Here’s all the info you’ll need if you’ll be there:
1. Gates open at 4pm on Weds 3rd February 2016.
You will not be able to access the entire venue before 2pm.
2. Band line up:
18:50 – 19:30 : The Very Best
20:00 – 22:00 : Mumford & Sons with Baaba Maal
3. Take a printed copy of your tickets with you – each ticket must be scanned at the entrance, no ticket – no entry.
Only valid Computicket tickets purchased from Computicket will be accepted. Tickets from 3rd party sites may not be valid and Gentlemen of the Road & Hilltop Live do not accept responsibility for these and will not guarantee validity of these tickets.
Parking will be available at :
Munies Hockey Club (John Zikhali Road)
Durban University of Technology Ritson Campus (St. Thomas Road)
Parking tickets will be available on arrival at each parking site and both parking areas will open at 13:00 on show day.
5. What to take with you:
– Your ticket and your ID book / Driver’s license. All bars will be requesting proof of age to be able to purchase.
– Your pre-bought cashless card (not to worry if you haven’t purchased it yet, you will be able to do so at the CASHLESS / RECHARGE tent. Please use cash, debit or credit cards (non contactless cards). If you are using your contactless card, please make sure you have read through your banks Terms & Conditions and have allocated funds to this part of your card.
Without doing this, you wont be able to use this function.
– Your contactless bank card if you are making use of this facility rather than the cashless cards.
– Comfortable shoes – heels are not a good idea, you are going to be standing for a couple of hours!
– Rain poncho
– Something warm
6. What NOT to take with you:
Professional cameras or iPads, knives, guns, illegal drugs, your own drinks or food, pets, gazebos, chairs and cooler boxes, oversized handbags, umbrellas, excess money. Rather purchase your cashless card beforehand or use a contactless debit / credit card.
7. No drinks or food from home will be allowed in. You’ll only be able to purchase food and drinks that will be available for sale inside the concert area.