It’s almost time for the 2016 well i am challenge to begin – 100 days of healthy could be the change you need to transform your life and I’ve got two basic entries to giveaway too!
I did the well i am challenge last year and really enjoyed their focus on overall wellness, as opposed to just being a diet and fitness challenge. Their entry & prize incentives are amazing, but along with those comes a supportive community of experts and challengers, who keep you motivated and inspired, so your healthy habits are easier to implement, promoting life-long change.
Over 100 days, from 9th March until 16th June 2016, you’ll get the benefit of your basic wellness kit, formal health screenings, training programmes, experts and online content, plus the option to add an online coach to your package and take advantage of exclusive discount offers from Philips on appliances.
So what will the well i am 2016 winners win?
There’s R40 000 cash each, plus additional prizes for the 2 overall winners.
There’s a new category exclusively for over 45s – compete for R10 000 plus prizes against a narrower margin of contestants.
Plus weekly incentives up for grabs throughout the 100 healthy days available to all challengers .
All you have to do to get in on the 2016 challenge is sign up on the well i am website, and little secret – sign up before 14th February and qualify for reduced rates on Philips appliances throughout the challenge. I got the Philips airfryer last year and that thing is the shizzness – haven’t friend anything since – use it almost every second day!
What does your basic R549 sign up get you?
- a wellness kit packed with healthy extras delivered to your door
- formal before & after health screenings at Dis-Chem
- a directory of certified training programmes and eating plans from the experts
- entry into the Members Locker – an exclusive online community of fellow challengers, all sharing their well i am journey
- access to industry experts offering online forums throughout the challenge
- additional incentivised ‘mini-challenges’, like the brand new Sugar-Free Detox
- an ongoing supply of educational, inspirational health content, helping to cement healthy habits long-term
So now the part where you could win – I’ve got two entries to giveaway: [Competition closed – winner Chanelle Rorke]
Leave a comment on this post with your wellness goals for 2016.
You can enter just yourself, or if you’d love to have a friend join you on your journey, include their name in your post – if your entry is chosen you’ll each win an entry.
For extra entries:
1. Share this post on your facebook page and tag Ask Ashe and well i am in your post – your friends can do the same.
2. Tweet: ‘I want to win a @welliamCHLG entry from @AskAshe
Winners will be chosen on Tuesday 16th February 2016 and notified by email, so please leave a valid email address when commenting on this post. Entry details will be sent to winners by well i am.
Once again, there will be no before and after pics of me ;)
and the onus is on the winners to actually move their butts over the 100 days to achieve optimum results!
For more info on the challenge or to enter, visit well i am now.