I used to love birthdays – like really love them.
I planned the biggest parties – usually dress-up themed events and got totally out of hand.
Fast forward a few years and now the hangovers are too hard to bear, so they’re a little more civilised.
But that doesn’t mean I don’t like presents!!!!!
Yoh, it’s funny how often people say I’m hard to buy for and yet I think I’m the easiest person ever?!
I mean this blog is pretty much a laundry list of the stuff I love and wish I could have – maybe my taste is too expensive ;)
But as much as I like getting, I love giving even more – I’m cool like that…
So to celebrate a big milestone this year I’m giving you the presents in my birthday month!
I work with some incredible brands and talented designers who have all been so generous with their sponsorship of prizes for this giveaway – thank you to them all! There’s going to be one very lucky person walking away with over R12 000 in prizes, PLUS I will be giving away spot prizes throughout the month as well, so you’ll need to keep an eye on the facebook page for those.
So what’s up for grabs?
Yep, I told you there would be a lucky person!
One person will win ALL of those prizes, worth over R12 000, compliments of Ask Ashe and all these amazing sponsors:
Ingeli Forest Lodge | Artesense | Sir Fruit | Love Letters Stationery | Rollin Vintage | Monoshop | Biogen | Glee Projects – now Bash Paperie | Terry Angelos | Botany Lab by Rondavel | Freckled Design Studio | The Oyster Box | The Big Easy by Ernie Els at The Hilton Hotel | Rooi Rok Bokkie | Moses Mabhida Stadium | Sugar & Vice | Juliette Armand
PLUS I have spot prizes which I will be giving away throughout the month on the Ask Ashe facebook page and these include:
- A family pack of tickets to the Dino’s Alive Expo at Suncoast on 13th or 14th November
- A R450 voucher from Suzy Q boutique store in Umhlanga
- Vouchers from Lupa Restaurant from each of their Durban North, Hillcrest & Westville restaurants
- 2 pairs of his and hers Photochromic Sunglasses from Ocean Eyewear
- A You Biscuit Colouring-in Poster
- A South African flag heart and greeting card pack from Laracraft
- A hamper of goodies from Sage Cafe & Deli
and you never know, there might be some other lucky surprises up my sleeve during the month!
So let’s cut to the chase and tell you how to enter: [GIVEAWAY CLOSED] Won by Kim Roberts.
It’s super simple – to stand a chance of winning the main winner-takes-all prize, all you have to do is complete the Rafflecopter entry form below. It’s mandatory to leave a comment on this post telling me where you are reading this post from – the rest of the entry options will get you extra entries, but are not mandatory.
To stand a chance of winning one of the spot prizes, you’ll need to follow the Ask Ashe facebook page and look out for the posts on that page – they will be posted at random, so turn your Ask Ashe facebook page notifications on so you don’t miss them.
* The winner-takes-all competition runs from 1st –
30th 29th November at midnight.
* Only entries submitted via the Rafflecopter form will be counted as entries towards the main winner-takes-all prize. It is mandatory to leave a comment on this blog giveaway post.
* The rest of the rafflecopter entry options will get you extra entries in the draw, but are not mandatory.
* Rafflecopter allows one winner to be fairly drawn at random.
* Only entries submitted on the Ask Ashe facebook page when individual spot prizes are given away, will count as entries towards those prizes.
* Each spot prize will have a different date to enter by and this info will be explained in each facebook post.
* Once winner is announced for the main prize they will have 10 working days to claim the prizes, or they will be forfeited and another winner chosen.
* Winner names and email addresses will be given to the sponsors – prizes will be sent to winners by the sponsors directly and Ask Ashe accepts no responsibility in getting them to the winner.
* Winner names will be published on the blog and facebook.
* Winners will be contacted by email for the main prize and via facebook for spot prizes.
* No whinging and whining if you don’t check your email or facebook – final winner decisions are final.
* Giveaway is open to all SA residents.
Cupcakes pic taken by me of Smith’s Bakeshop cupcakes – the best in the land!!!